Friday, May 14, 2010

Many sounds in the earth ... Listen closely!


John 10:27
My sheep hear my (life's) voice, and I (life) know them, and they follow me (life):

As you can see I have placed the word "life" behind each my, I, and me in the above passage. I did this with a conscious purpose. Jesus told us in John 14:6 ... that He was life, as well as the truth and the way!

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. ~ John 14:6

Life has a voice. A voice that leads. We become acquainted with that voice through relationship. Just as we learn one each others voice through relationship.

As we spend time communicating we become very securely acquainted with the voice of life (God ... Jesus ... Holy Ghost)! Life is speaking all the time, but usually we are the ones that are not tuned in, or we are the ones who do not recognize the sound of life.

Now every sound that you hear is not life, just because life is speaking ... some voices/sounds come to drowned out the voice of life to distort or muffle life's voice.

There are many voices in the earth ... and all have a significance. We must learn to listen closely to what life is saying, least we follow off a voice into destructive paths; Luring voices into wrong companies and paths; Luring voices of loose people; Luring voices that hold no life or blessing.

Some voices will lead to death and leave you under a curse. DO NOT FOLLOW EVERY VOICE! Listen closely ... be attentive, aware, perceptive and wise!

There are sweet sounds that add no blessing to our lives. There are warning sounds if not perceived will draw us off course! There are hypnotic sounds that are attempting to put people to sleep and in the control of others ... Listen closely!

Everyone that comes declaring Life is not of God! Many will come in the name of Life! But not everyone offers life! Many lead to down a path of confusion and destruction. Many come self serving. Anyone who does not declare Jesus Lord is not of God!

I John 4:3
And every spirit that confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

The still small inward voice of the Believer leads and aligns with the written Word of God. This is not to say because you heard to go here or there and your name is not typed out between the pages of Gen. to Rev. that you are not to go.
When things like this happen ... you are lined with the written word that says ... My sheep know my voice and follow ... or as many as many are led by the Spirit of God; they are the sons of God!

Keep a good understanding between the Written Word and the Holy Spirit Voice. As you do you will stay on Course!